We provide supply chain transformation offering
Strategic Cost Reduction
In order to reduce overall costs, warehousing and storage have to be fully optimised as part of a larger supply chain strategy.
Supply Chain Analytics
By analyzing customer data, supply chain analytics can help a business better predict future demand.
Supply Chain Effectiveness
Efficiency is all about the extent to which a process uses resources in the best way possible to ensure the fast, smooth running of systems.
CDM & FSA enables the following
- Club the value drivers along with trained models crafted out of continuous learning
- Build a consultative model for problem solving including predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Target the value drivers and articulate benefits
- Understand the current state of Supply Chain maturity by deep dive of Customer, Vendor, Geography, Facilities and Logistic Master Data elements
- Deep dive of Factory level transactional data including Plant and Line
- Application of key enablers including warehousing, inventory, delivery and distribution
- Implement a blend of AI and analytics along with IoT and analytics
- Define and measure monetization criterion
- Continuous Improvement with feedback and learning models
- Consultative approach to solve Supply Chain problems-Spend classification, vendor matching, capturing supplier or market data and anomaly detection
- Operational and Innovation Excellence framework for Supply chain
- 24×7 follow the sun Supply Chain cycle
- Agile and modular Supply Chain service approach
Want to Kickstart or Accelerate Your Digital Transformation?
Book a free 30-minute discovery call with our consultant right away